[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. June 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 2 09:39:30 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Even though summer is officially close to 3 weeks away, going by the
thermometer, I think we've skipped right to it, with temperatures in the
90s predicted for the next several days, (except for Saturday which
shows 100!  Man I didn't want to see that!)

We've got Gear Up, Upward Bound and Ag Camp going on this week, so we're
keeping pretty busy feeding everyone, plus several employees who eat
with us regularly, and a few summer students.

The newest incarnation of the Eastern sign is underway out front, being
fashioned from brick in the style of the new Student Center Building.
I'm glad to see this getting underway.  It seemed strange to drive by
and not see a sign identifying Eastern's campus.

Our menu for today includes:
          Meatloaf
          Scalloped potatoes
          California blend vegetables
          Black eyed peas
          Pizza
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, shake up your taste buds with a piece of Earthquake Cake.