[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 3 Grill open

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 3 09:13:30 CST 2010

Hi folks,

It looks so nice outside my window, but if you step outside, you'd
better have a jacket on.  Looks can be deceiving you know.  Yes, I'm
still impatiently waiting on that spring weather to arrive.  Ready for
no more frost on my windshield, no more huge electric bill from having
to run the heating unit all the time, and most of all, ready for warmer
weather with more daylight!  Bring it on!

Don't forget to be a hero today and donate blood at the United Blood
Services blood drive upstairs in the Ballroom.  I believe I read
somewhere that all donors will get a free T-shirt, and if you haven't
made an appointment, walkins are still welcome.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Diamond Mills, the Administrative
Assistant in Mitchell Hall.  I hope she has a wonderful birthday and
maybe we'll get to see her for lunch.

Our menu for today includes:
       Pizza
       Goulash
       Black eyed peas
        Broccoli with cheese sauce
        Bread sticks

And for dessert, have some warm cinnamony, Bread Pudding.