[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 2 Grill Open

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 2 09:53:57 CST 2010

Hi folks,

I'm still waiting on March weather to actually get here, and I don't
mean those old March winds either.  The warmer spring temperatures are
what I'm looking forward to.  I'm tired of us all complaining about the
cold and the mud, and ready to start hearing people complain about the
heat!  I don't think our Baseball and Softball teams will complain about
the heat for a while, though.  They're probably thoroughly sick and
tired of getting their games rained out, or having to drive to somewhere
dry to play.

BP will be using a classroom in Baker today so there may be extra people
around that part of the campus, plus we'll be having the Skills USA
Leadership Contest upstairs in the Student Center Ballroom today, so
there should be several extra people in this area.  Be ready to help
them if they need directions or other assistance.

Don't forget to go weigh in today at the Fieldhouse with Loma between
10:00 and 12:30 if you're participating in the Biggest Loser contest on
campus.  Sheryl will once again have a tasty, healthy dish prepared for
you along with copies of the recipe for it to add to your arsenal of
diet aids.  She is putting forth her best efforts to motivate the group,
as well as herself, to get healthier and lose those extra pounds most
all of us are carrying around needlessly.  And Anne Hester suggests
watching Biggest Loser on TV tonight for more weight loss tips and
motivation.  She suggests instead of sitting through the commercials (or
getting up and browsing the fridge), you could do some quick exercises
and burn a few calories right there in your living room.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburger steak
          Baby carrots
          Steamed cabbage
          Tomato soup
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a helping of luscious Peach Cobbler.