[Eoscstudents] SSS Participants Only

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 23 12:13:45 CDT 2010

For all students who are in the SSS program, please consider this a
friendly reminder that the deadline for Grant Aid Scholarship is March
31.  If you cannot make it to my office, at least call me and let me
know you would like to be considered.  Remember, also, that
participation in the program is REQUIRED, but we have some compromises
in the form of on-line workshops that we will count toward
participation, so you MUST contact June Haynes at 465-1823 or Kathy Howe
at 465-1860 to arrange to participate in this way.

Call me, Sue Lovett, at 918-465-1823 to arrange to have your name put on
the list before March 31.  Again, this announcement/reminder is for SSS
participants only.  If you think you want to be eligible for this
scholarship next fall, then you still have time to join the program, so
come by our offices in Johnston Hall in the west end.

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services