[Eoscstudents] New Breakfast Options in the Cafeteria

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:26:46 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Are you getting tired of the same routine every morning?  Rushing around
trying to get here in time to sit down and eat the same old breakfast
and still make it to class on time? Well, we're going to shake up
breakfast around here by offering some new options ready to go, hot and
fresh, right out of our hot box in the Cyber Cafe!   These will be
available using your scan card (that's your student ID card for you dorm
residents), a punch card, or, of course, cash.  Items ready for your
convenience will include:  breakfast croissant, breakfast burrito,
sausage and biscuit, muffins, pancakes and syrup, hash browns, or
biscuits and gravy.  Our beverage selection includes:  Coffee,
cappuccino, milk, juice, soft drinks, tea or water.  Come on over in the
morning and check it out!  Get your day started off right!

Rhoda Watkins    :-)