[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 31

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 31 10:22:46 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

OOOOH!  I hate it when that happens!  I was working on today's email and
my computer kept giving me the "starting to refresh" message, and I kept
putting it off and then we had a quick meeting and the sneaky thing
refreshed itself while I was gone, losing everything I had down so far.
I thought I was supposed to be in charge of it, not the other way around!

Don't forget the Horticulture Plant Sale from  Noon till 4:00 today at
the Greenhouse, open to all EOSC staff, faculty and students.  Go see
Penny and her students and check out their selection of flowering and
garden plants and get your garden growing!

The Cafeteria will be open on Friday for those few students left on
campus, but will serve Brunch and Dinner only, so go ahead and sleep
in.  We won't start serving till 11:00.

Our menu for today includes:
            Hamburger steak
            Fried squash
            Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a helping of Mississippi Mud Cake.

Don't forget about our great Grill sandwiches.

Have a great day, (and keep an eye on those sneaky computers),