[Eoscstudents] Horticulture Dept. CLEARANCE Plant Sale

Penny Jones pjones at eosc.edu
Mon May 3 10:56:54 CDT 2010

Hello All,

It's that time of year again, Mother's Day, Graduation and Plant Sale time!
Due to the tremendous response to our first plant sale, our inventory is
reduced so we are combining our Mother's Day sale and Clearance sale this
year.

Our prices reflect a $0.75 discount on 6-packs and a $0.50 discount on 4"
pots.  Some hanging pots are also discounted.

The  plant sale will be located at the EOSC greenhouse(west of the Meats
Lab) on Friday, May 7, 2010 from 10: 00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

We accept checks and cash.

Come out and find something beautiful for your Mom or yourself!  Please let
all of your friends and family know about the sale!

Thanks and come see us on Friday!

Penny Raspotnik-Jones

Horticulture Instructor