[Eoscstudents] McAlester Visit

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue May 4 09:41:59 CDT 2010

I will not be coming at 4:00 today to visit with SSS participants due to
the Employee Recognition Reception here on the main campus.  Our
secretary is getting a 5 year pin, and I want to award it to her to show
how much she is appreciated by the SSS program.

I will be at the Snack n' Study in Room 208 for a few minutes if you
have a problem you need to discuss.

Hope all of you will try to stop by the Snack n' Study as it is the last
opportunity this semester to do a participation activity. I will be
there around 5, but I believe Jason will be there and ready to assist
you at 5:30.

Thanks,
Sue