[Eoscstudents] Homecoming Today

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 1 22:59:40 CDT 2010

Happy Tuesday of Homecoming 2010!  Events for the day will be The Bottle
Head Competition at 4 pm at the clock tower.  If it is raining we will
hold this in the ballroom.  At 7 pm will be our traditional Mr. Eastern
Pageant.  As always this looks like it will be another highlight of the
week and our students are using their creative and slightly devious
minds to come up with unusual names and talents.  At 9 pm the Goddard
building will open for float building for the parade on Saturday.

On Monday our students enjoyed a loud and boistrous round of the ever
popular Frozen T-shirt contest.  The winner was Cody Bone representing
the Cheer Team.  That's two in a row for the Cheer team in this
competition having been the winners last year.  At 7 pm students watched
in wonder as magician Daniel Martin shocked them with terrific illusions
and feats of magic.  He was so popular that his autograph session lasted
for over 30 minutes.  Thanks Daniel, it was great having you back with
us again.

Come on out and enjoy Homecoming 2010.  Remember Homecoming T-shirts are
available while sizes and t-shirts last for $10.00 in the Student
Services office and Homecoming Mums are also for sale at $20.00.  HERO UP!