[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Nov. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 3 10:16:25 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, for better or for worse, the elections are finally over, and we
can finally clear the countryside of all those blasted campaign signs!
I certainly hope they're recyclable, as there's a TON of them out
there!  Sometimes I think the only ones who really win in these
elections are the advertisers.

The Mr. Eastern Pageant was quite a spectacle last night, with Aaron
Cornell, the candidate representing our Baseball team, winning this
year's crown, which was presented by last year's Mr. Eastern, also
representing baseball, Sam King.  Cody Bone, representing the Cheer
Squad won the title of Runner Up, accepting the sash from last year's
runner up, Jacob (C. J.) Enoch, and Josh Feliciano, representing the
Characters Club, took home the title of Miss Congeniality.  As always,
it was quite a show, and not for the faint of heart.  Sheryl Marmon,
Physical Plant secretary, Ann Owens of the Development Foundation, and
surprise guest judge, Rudy Reyes, had the difficult task of deciding the
winner.  Congratulations to all involved.

Tonight's special event is billed as the "BONK Comedy Show", so if you
enjoy a good laugh, make plans to attend!

Our menu for today includes:
            Meatloaf
           Scalloped potatoes
            Pinto beans
            Corn
            Fried okra
            Sauerkraut
            Little smokies
            Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of yummy Chocolate Cake.