[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Nov. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 4 09:45:16 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Looks like it's going to be another gorgeous day for Homecoming Week.
Custodians have been hard at work getting our floors shined up for this
weekend's festivities, so please be considerate of them and help us keep
the place looking good.  We want all our special guests this weekend to
see our campus at its very best.

And we're not the only ones who have big things going on this weekend.
Friday night will be Senior night at the last Wilburton High School
football game of the year, (and there are several of us at Eastern who
have seniors at WHS this year), and you know there'll be a big turnout
since it's "The Battle of Gowen Mountain", the big Wilburton vs.
Hartshorne rivalry, (our local version of "Bedlam" or the Civil War,
whichever.   Also, on Saturday evening at 7:00 and Sunday afternoon at
2:00, Marie Bush's high school students will present "Seven Brides for
Seven Brothers".  This production should be very entertaining, and I
look forward to seeing it.

Our menu for today includes:
            Chicken pot pie
            Steamed red potatoes