[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:11:51 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Well, it was a great weekend while it lasted.  Now everyone has to get
back in "Monday Mode" once again.  There will be lots of buses and
little kids on campus this week, as Theatre Eastern presents their Fall
offering for the local grade school children.  There will be a
presentation open to the public Friday evening at 7:00, so be sure and
come out and see it.  I'm not positive I remember the name of the play,
so I'll wait til I find out for sure to mention it specifically.

I am supposed to be off tomorrow, so I'm leaving it up to all of you to
wish Susie Smith, one of our long time Cafeteria employees a very Happy
Birthday!

The Cafeteria is planning our annual Thanksgiving meal this Wednesday at
lunch, so be sure and come have some of our great turkey, dressing, and
all the traditional Thanksgiving favorites.

Our menu for today includes:
          Goulash
          Baked potatoes
          Corn
          Baby carrots
          Broccoli and cheese
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of good old Chocolate Cake.