[Eoscstudents] Phi Theta Kappas annual Toys for Tots campaign

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 19 09:40:24 CST 2010

Yes is the answer, PTK is going to have their annual Eastern Toys for Tots
campaign.

Collections will begin the week we come back after our Thanksgiving break.

Faculty who wish to participate and give bonus points to your classes,
please let the students know of your requirements for that process. We
appreciate your help!!!

For those who are not familiar with our project, collection of new
toys/clothes for Eastern students families who may need a little extra help
this Christmas season. Our own student families are helped first and then if
there items left, we distribute the extras to area angel trees and youth
shelters.

Faculty please send me names of students you feel may benefit from our
project. Also, If you are an Eastern student and want to identify yourself
directly with me, please send me an e-mail so that I can make contact with
you.

As soon as I get a list going of specific ages and gender of children, I
will forward that to the Faculty and Staff.

We will be holding our WRAPPING party at the beginning of Finals week.
Details will follow soon.

Brenda Kennedy,

PTK Advisor

Computer Science Department Chair