[Eoscstudents] New Employee

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 19 16:42:17 CST 2010

It is with a great deal of pleasure that I announce our new
Housing/Activities Coordinator is Kareem Hodge.  Kareem or Coach Hodge
as he is known is our current Asst. Men's Basketball Coach and hails to
us from Atlanta GA.  He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from
Auburn University and is currently working on his Masters Degree.  Aside
from his experiences as a professional basketball player he has been a
leader in various groups beneficial to youth and college age students
which makes him a perfect fit for Student Services.  Please join me in
welcoming him to our college in this permanent position.  Sally Davis
Dean of Students