[Eoscstudents] More on Campus Dorm Searches

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Sun Nov 21 17:16:03 CST 2010

To whom it may concern:

I am pleased to say that it appears most if not all of the questions
were answered with my article regarding the searching of campus
housing.  I have been met with some questions from students and would
like the opportunity to address those questions.  If interested please
read the attached questions and answer document regarding student
questions in response to my previous article.

Bryan Denny
COP Coordinator/
Criminal Justice Instructor
Eastern Oklahoma State College