[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 29 10:48:47 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Wow, where did the week off go?  It's always amazing how quickly time
off flies by!  And it's been a really busy morning for me already, since
I cashier at breakfast and then had to hurry in and fire up the
computer, and do time cards, and still have a pile of other things on my
desk waiting for me to deal with.  I hope everyone had a really great
week off.  I bet most of us ate and slept like we were going into
hibernation!  I know I did when I got the chance!  Some days were super
busy though, but that's good too.  It's good to have time off to get
things done that seem to pile up on you when you have to be at work all
week.

Our menu for today includes:
          Salisbury steak
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Peas and carrots
          California blend vegetables
          Wild rice

And for dessert, have a delicious Chocolate Cupcake.

Have a great week back at Eastern,