[Eoscstudents] Bookstore Sale

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 4 13:38:26 CDT 2010

We just received two displays of items such as Secret deodorant, Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner, Head & Shoulders, Tampax, Nyquil, Dayquil, Crest toothpaste & toothbrushes and several more items.  ALL of these items are priced at $2.19  This is a much lower price than any store, so come on over and take a look at items that you may need and can get for cheap. (I've attached a picture so that you can see everything)
Also, our bargain books have been marked down again, some as low as .99, take a look at those while you're here.  Hope to see everyone soon.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
TBC/EOSC