[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 5 09:53:31 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Looks like another beautiful day!  Our baseball team ought to enjoy
playing their game at Murray State today, with highs only predicted to
reach the mid 70's.  Good luck guys!   I really hope this wonderful
weather hangs on until at least after Fall Break and Fall Festival next
week.  I'm sure everyone is looking forward to that.

Students, don't forget about the dance sponsored by the Bass Club this
Wednesday evening.  (And I don't even think you have to have a fishing
license to attend!)

Don't forget about the EOSC Fall Concert that will be presented this
Thursday evening at 7:00 in Mitchell Auditorium by the EOSC Music
Department.  The EOSC Band and Concert Choir will be performing
Patriotic Music and the Sound Sensations (Show Choir) will be performing
songs from the popular TV show "Glee".  Come out and enjoy a sample of
the talent we have here at Eastern.

Our menu for today includes:
          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
          Turkey and dumplings
          California blend vegetables
          Cabbage
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have an Apple Turnover or a Chocolate Pie Square.