[Eoscstudents] Mountaineer Monday

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 11 10:22:37 CDT 2010

I am seriously looking for Presidential Scholars, Honors Students, Ag
Embassadors, PTK or any other Student Leader to volunteer to help with
Mountaineer Monday on November 1.  The time is 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.  You
will be needed to herd students through the browser, direct them to
various activities for the day, monitor class rooms, pass out t-shirts
and lunches and help with prizes and the dance.   Please contact Dana
Lewis immediately to volunteer for this worthwhile and huge marketing
activity for our college.  Please share with her your t-shirt size as well.

Academic departments, we have only Ag and Nursing who have committed to
participating in the browser event.  We would like to have a
representative from ALL academic departments at a table for this event.
Please contact us with your committment as our group tour will NOT be
visiting your departments with students as in the past.  Your
representation will be essential to marketing for your program as well
as the college.  Contact us soon.  Sally Davis