[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 11 10:11:48 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, our short week started out this morning as a wet week, and
evidently we've got chances of it continuing that way the rest of today
and for the next couple of days.  As long as it dries up before our Fall
Break and Fall Festival this weekend!  That is a really big event around
here, with people coming from all over this state and others to enjoy
all the arts and crafts, big car show, food and entertainment.  We may
need rain, but just not on our Fall Festival.

Mildred Whisenhunt, our Cafeteria manager, is on vacation this week, but
she left instructions for me to get the word out that the Cyber Cafe
will be open this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m. for those of you who may be staying on campus and want to
eat here.

Brace yourselves everyone, we're expecting a swarm of high school
students attending an FCCLA District Conference on campus in the next
couple of days.  Please be as helpful and courteous as possible to these
potential future Mountaineers.

I was surprised to see some of the Baseball team here first thing this
morning,  (most people don't want to wake up that early), but they
informed me they'd already been lifting weights.  I guess you can't get
rained out of that with it being indoors!

Our menu for today includes:
             Goulash
             Steamed red potatoes
             Green beans