[Eoscstudents] Phi Theta Kappa Distracted Driving Presentation

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 8 09:51:16 CDT 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ms. Brenda Kennedy and
the students from PTK who presented the workshop on Distracted
Driving, Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2010, to the residential student body. The
information was well-researched and relevant to our student body of
technology natives. PTK did such an excellent job that I can truly say
my life is different because they passed my way with this information.
My hope is that they have positively influenced our resident study
body to agree to make changes that will affect their lives in a
positive way forever.

Because of their presentation, Student Services will be adapting a
personal contract that students can print and commit to themselves
regarding the use of phones while driving. We will be posting this on
our Student Services website soon.

Thanks again, Ms. Kennedy and PTK!
Sally