[Eoscstudents] Last chance for Yearbook photos

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 18 09:33:06 CDT 2010

We will be shooting yearbook photos for the final time from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., Wednesday (Oct. 20) in Mitchell Hall 110.
Students, please take this opportunity to ensure that your photo is in the annual.  A yearbook is something that you will treasure in the years to come.
Faculty, I will be sending out a complete list of all the students who have taken their yearbook photos by the end of the week.  I know some of you have offered extra credit and I greatly appreciate it.

Kristen E. Turner
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Department of Mass Communication
Statesman & Mountaineer Adviser