[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 21 09:52:40 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

It looks like a beautiful day out.  It started out pretty chilly, in the
40's or so, but is supposed to double that before the day's over.  This
time of year, you need to have a variety of clothing options ready to
wear, with a hoodie feeling really good on the chilly mornings, and
shorts being more appropriate for the temperatures later in the day.
We're in that transition period between being hot all the time, and
being cold all the time, when you can't pack anything away because you
know you'll still need to wear it at some point during the day.

There will be a PAWS adoption day in front of Roy's today, so if you
know anyone who needs a new best friend, foot warmer, burglar alarm,
crumb cleaner, lap warmer, face washer, walking companion, high blood
pressure remedy, garbage disposal, or a stress reliever, stop by and
visit with them.  If they don't have the right dog for you, be sure and
check the local pound, our PAWS pens, or the McAlester facility.
Somewhere there's a dog that could add so much joy to your life, and you
won't know how you ever did without it.

All EOSC employees:  Don't forget to visit with our insurance
representatives today if you haven't gotten the chance yet this week.

Our menu today includes:
            Pork loin
            Mashed potatoes and white gravy
            Wild rice
            Carrots

And for dessert, you won't want to miss out on a luscious piece of
Cheesecake topped with caramel and chocolate drizzle and pecan pieces.