[Eoscstudents] Phishing Scams

Jeff Weems jweems at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 1 10:46:32 CDT 2010

Attn Students:

Please do not respond to emails requesting your email account information
including your password.  These are scams and should be ignored.

If you respond to such requests the scammers take over your email account
and start spamming others.  At this point we have no choice but to change
your email password, clean up your email account and then wait for you to
call for your new password.

Once again, please delete any of these type emails.  We already know your
email account and password, my office will never request such information.

Thank you,

Jeff Weems

Jeff Weems, Chief Technical Officer

Eastern Oklahoma State College