[Eoscstudents] Men. for Thurs. Sept. 16 Cyber Cafe closed today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 16 09:52:55 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

I may be rushing things a bit, but I think Fall is almost here.  I saw a
flock of geese flying south yesterday, and I pretty much trust in the
fact that nature knows more than man can predict.  If only we could have
Fall's temperatures and Summer's long daylight hours together.   It
always seems like about the time it gets nice enough to want to be
outside again, it's getting dark too early to spend much time there.

Due to unavoidable absences leaving us short-handed, the Cyber Cafe will
be closed today.  Please be patient and we'll be back in operation
before you know it.  We will have two serving lines at lunch to help
reduce your "standing in line time" in the Cafeteria.

Mildred will be out of her office a great deal today taking care of some
things, and preparing for others, so if you need us, please call my
extension, 712, and I'll get a message to her if necessary.

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork chops
          Twice baked potatoes
          Garden vegetable mix
          Fried okra
          Mustard greens
          Mixed vegetables

And for dessert, make your mouth happy with a piece of Orange Cream Cake.

.