[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Sept. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 17 09:53:52 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

It's looking like a nice day coming up and a nice weekend to follow it.
Get out and enjoy yourselves while you've got the chance.

We'll be having a swarm of guests on campus this evening, as we host the
Choctaw Nation GED Graduation ceremony and dinner.  This is an annual
event that brings many guests from other towns to our campus, so please
make them welcome.

If you have an opportunity to do so, try to attend the  Constitution Day
presentation in Mitchell Auditorium at 10:00 this morning.  This
program, presented by Eastern's Honor Students should prove very
interesting and educational.

 This weekend sees two of our Eastern family celebrating birthdays:
Cindy Waldrop of Students Support Services will celebrate hers tomorrow,
and Linda "Hopalong" Morgan, will attempt to multi-task and celebrate
her birthday while recovering from knee surgery at the same time on
Sunday.  I hope they both have a great time!

Our menu for today includes:
          Goulash
          Baked potatoes
          Peas
          Sweet potatoes
          Cape cod blend vegetables
          Hominy
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, get a piece of wonderful Chocolate Cake.

Have a  great weekend,