[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:01:20 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Looks like it's going to be a lovely day today, so be sure and come over
and have your picture made for the next edition of the Mountaineer
Yearbook before 3:00 today, or between 9:00 and 3:00 tomorrow.  When
your children are going through that stage where they think they know
everything and you are old, outdated and unbelievably stupid, you'll
want to be able to prove to them that you did indeed go to college, and
you do know a few things.

The cooler temperatures with a little rain thrown in have certainly been
good for the plants at my house.  My clematis vines had shriveled up and
looked dead, (I think that's the plant equivalent of curling up in a
fetal position and giving up), but now they're starting to sprout new
shoots all over and just might bloom again before winter.

I'm looking forward to the EOSC Fall Theatre Department presentation,
Southern Hospitality, next week.  I think they're still trying to round
up some of the props they need for this performance, such as deer or
other animal heads, or stuffed fish, men's dress shoes in size 11 or 13,
wedding decorations,  a bridal magazine and surveyor's marking flags.
Please contact her at Ext. 758, (that's 465-1758 off campus), if you
have any of these items you'd be willing to loan out for these
performances.  (I know for a fact that in this part of the country there
are decapitated deer heads on walls all over the place.  Someone's got
to have one they'd be willing to loan for two performances.)

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken tetrazzini
             Italian marinated red potatoes
             Fresh steamed zucchini
             Prince Edward blend vegetables
             Garlic bread sticks

And for dessert, have a Coconut Pie Square.