[Eoscstudents] Coffeehouse Tonight

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 21 08:23:21 CDT 2010

Dear Students:
This is a reminder that we are having a Coffeehouse Open Mic Night
tonight at 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. Please make plans to join us
for this event. There will be lots of goodies to eat, plenty of coffee
and hot chocolate.  Everyone is encouraged to attend. The karaoke
machine will be available. There will be singing, a forum for
speaking, poem-reading, or clean comedy dialogue. So come "hang out"
with us and enjoy the evening. We look forward to seeing everyone. See
you there!
Student Services