[Eoscstudents] List of incomplete voter registration cards and also the WINNERS of the drawing

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 22 17:31:38 CDT 2010

If you have any of the following students in class, please ask them to come
by my office M115 and see me about fixing the problems with their voter
registration card:

Matthew Jocoy

Clayton Moody

The following students signed an OKLAHOMA voters registration form but have
addresses outside of the state. These students will NOT be registered to
vote as those students must have a valid OKLAHOMA address and drivers
license. These students have to complete the form in their own state.  The
list of those students is listed below:

Devon Jones

Chandler Sims

Cagen Medlock

Theodore King

Katlyn Kern

Johnny Williams

Charlie Ross

O'Karo Akamune

Sean Spencer

Alexys Plummer

Amanda Miller

If you have any of the students in class and they would like some help
getting a VALID voters registration in their home state, please send them by
and we will help them find the application and fill one out online for
mailing.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation in the Phi Theta Kappa Honors
Leadership classes endeavor (in other words.. thanks for helping us out!!!)

WINNERS OF THE PRIZE DRAWING:

1st place - IPOD Touch  - Whitley Curliss

2nd place - $50 cash - Mary Jurkiewicz (still needs to come by and pick up
your prize!!)

3rd place - $25 cash - Kelsey Dalmont

Brenda Kennedy, PTK Advisor

Computer Science Department Chair