[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 23 09:57:16 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, it's officially Fall, and looking out the window right now, it
pretty much looks it, with the sky covered in clouds and the trees
blowing like a front is moving in.  I keep looking for more geese, and
migrating monarchs floating by on the breeze.

If you ever thought about running away and joining the circus, or maybe
just going to see one, Julie Lawrence tells me the Shriner Circus will
be having performances tonight and tomorrow night at 4:30 and 7:30 at
the McAlester Expo Center.  Shriners are much more than just those silly
guys in those crazy little cars and funny hats that are in lots of our
local parades, (or the crazy guys in that Ray Stevens song).  These
circus performances will help them raise money to provide medical care
for burned children, and children with various birth defects who
desperately need life altering medical help.  It's definitely a very
worthy cause, so go have an unforgettable evening and support this
wonderful organization.

Our menu for today includes:
          Chicken Parmesan
          Brussels sprouts
          Peas
          Corn
          Zucchini and tomatoes
          Bread sticks

And for dessert, have some Bread Pudding or Apple Cobbler.