[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 28 09:44:46 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

It looks like we've got a string of wonderful weather days coming up, so
get out and enjoy the outdoors if you get the chance at all.  (After you
take your allergy medicine to ward off all the ragweed pollen.)  I had
to laugh yesterday evening at some of my cats.  The cooler weather had
them feeling really frisky, and they were running up, down and all
around in the huge oak tree in our front yard like they'd discovered a
new world, full of undiscovered paths to explore, and they were trying
them all out.  It looked like a giant game of "cat tag" and they were
having a ball!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Mr. Hank Mooney, Eastern's
Director of Public Information.  He's been here at Eastern long enough
he ought to know just about all the information there is to know!  Have
a great birthday, Hank!

Our menu for today includes:
          Lasagna
          Steamed red potatoes
          Brussels sprouts
          Green beans
          California blend vegetables
          Fried okra

And for dessert, have a hunk of Carrot Cake.