[Eoscstudents] Voter Registration Contest Winners

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:39:49 CDT 2010

A quick forward of great news I just received via e-mail from the Oklahoma
Campus Compact about our 'VOICE YOUR VOTE' initiative, Eastern Oklahoma
State College won 1ST PLACE in our category of 3,000 or less students
(RED)!!!

The HONORS PTK Leadership class did an excellent job with this campaign.
Mrs. Brelsford and I are very proud of all of our students who worked hard
in this leadership project!!

The HONORS PTK Leadership class members include O'Karo Akamune, Sungyeon
Choi, Jessie Collins, Dalton Fazekas, Michael Freeman, Stewart Harbin, Clay
Hartin, Kassandra Kelley, Cody Meek, Jordan Mings, Laura Myers, Stephanie
Reynolds, Maranda Rosiere, Larissa Sivic, Tyler Tucker, and Amy Woods.

The state results are attached for anyone who would like to view all the
results of each category of competition.

Again, a great job accomplished. Let's not forget to exercise our civil
liberty and VOTE on November 2nd in the General Election. Your Voice does
count if you exercise your right to vote!!!

Mrs. Kennedy

Computer Science Department Chair

Office: Mitchell 115