[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Sept. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 29 09:47:35 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

We're still in that wonderful stretch of perfect weather.  Get out and
enjoy it before it goes away!

Don't forget tomorrow evening and Friday evening the Theatre Department,
under the direction of Melissa Lee, will be presenting "Southern
Hospitality", a comedy along the lines of last year's "Southern Belles",
that's guaranteed to leave you laughing, so if the stress of life, work,
classes, the economy, politics, your parents, your kids, etc., etc.,
etc., is getting you down, come get a dose of laughter, (the best
medicine), courtesy of our wonderful Theatre Department.  It'll make you
feel lots better!  Break a leg, kids!

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburger steak
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Corn
             Sweet peas
             Fried okra
             Antigua blend vegetables

And for dessert, have a piece of Fresh Apple Cake.