[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 30 Cyber Cafe Open Sat. & Sun.

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 30 10:37:46 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

I can tell the change in the weather has some people a little
conflicted.  I've seen them come in for breakfast with jackets and hats
on atop shorts and flip flops.  I guess they're prepared for anything
our unpredictable Oklahoma weather can throw at them.

We have had several requests to have the Cafeteria open on Saturdays
again, so starting this Saturday, the Cyber Cafe will be open from 11:30
to 5:00.  We're hoping this schedule will be more convenient for the
students who remain on campus during the weekend than the 11:00 to 1:00
and 5:00 to 6:00 serving hours we observed in the past.  This will
enable them to come in anytime between 11:30 and 5:00 and get their
choice of Cyber Cafe menu items.  If you exceed your meal plan, you will
have to pay cash ($6.00) for your meal.

Today we bid farewell to a longtime Eastern employee, Mark Hill.  He is
leaving us after 23 years of service, and we wish him the very best.
You will be missed, Mark.

Don't forget to attend "Southern Hospitality" today in Mitchell
Auditorium presented by our own Theatre Deparment under the direction of
Melissa Lee.  The final dress rehearsal will be held today at 1:30, and
the regular performances will be tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30.

Our menu for today is a Thanksgiving preview featuring:
             Turkey
             Dressing
             Baked potatoes
             Broccoli and cheese soup
             California blend vegetables
             Green beans

And for dessert, have a helping of Banana Pudding.