[Eoscstudents] Cheer Team Showcase

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 1 10:06:34 CDT 2011

Our cheer team this year has been working very hard to find financing
and be physically fit to compete in a National competition.  We are
proud to announce that they will in fact be competing on Saturday April
9 and again on Sunday April 10 in Las Vegas Nevada at the National
JamFest competition.  The competition will be held at the Cox Pavilion
on the campus of UNLV.  We are leaving for this competition on Thursday
April 7 and will have a showcase for all students, staff, faculty and
parents on Wednesday night April 6 in the gym at 7 pm. to watch our
Nationals routine, to meet our Nationals team and coaches and wish them
well on their way to Las Vegas.  You are invited to attend and my hope
is that you will come out and support this very hardworking team on
Wednesday night.  Sally Davis, Cheer Sponsor