[Eoscstudents] New Online Courses Available!

Kathy Raunikar kraunikar at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:39:00 CDT 2011

Students:

The following new online courses will be available for enrollment in the
Summer 2011 and Fall 2011 semesters:

CRJS 1123 Introduction to Criminal Justice (Summer 2011)

BUS AD 1123 Introduction to Business (Fall 2011)

CIS 1533 Introduction to Spreadsheet (Fall 2011)

CIS 1223 Computer Logic and Algorithms (Fall 2011)

CRJS 2233 Deviant Behavior (Fall 2011)

SOC 1113 Introduction to Sociology (Fall 2011)

The development and design of these new courses has been facilitated by the
Native American Serving Non-Tribal Institutions (NASNTI) Title III grant
program awarded to Eastern was awarded in October 2010. One of the goals of
the grant is to develop 50 new online courses over the next five years!   If
you would like to learn more about the NASNTI grant program, I invite you to
visit our webpage through the following link:

http://www.eosc.edu/departments/NASNTI/nasnti.html

The NASNTI staff   will send you email updates as additional new online
courses and services under the grant program become available.

Kathy Raunikar

NASNTI Project Director

Eastern Oklahoma State College

kraunikar at eosc.edu