[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 14 Cyber Cafe Closed Today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 14 09:00:55 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Today looks like a beautiful day, but I think there are predictions that
it may storm this evening and be chilly tomorrow, so you'd better enjoy
it now while you can!  The 5th annual Green Frog Festival may be a bit
chilly this weekend.  (Not the first time that's happened.)  I could
hear all kinds of frogs croaking down at our pond last night, as if they
were tuning up for this weekend's festivities.

Due to several absences in our Cafeteria Crew, the Cyber Cafe will not
be open today.  We're hoping everyone is well and back in place by next
week, so that we can go back to business as usual, fixing all your
favorite sandwiches, paninis and quesadillas.

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburgers and Fries
or         Roast beef
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Vegetable beef soup
             Peas
             Carrots
             Broccoli
             Hot rolls
And for dessert, have a piece of Fresh Apple Cake.

Have a great day at Eastern,

Rhoda  :-)