[Eoscstudents] Lead 2 Read & Apps

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 22 08:48:19 CDT 2011

Students:
We desperately need more students to volunteer for Lead 2 Read on
Friday, April 29. This is our last one for this semester and we really
need a good turn out. The elementary children are counting on us; they
really look forward to this. Please call me @X818 or respond to this
email.

Also, any student who has an ESGA or RA app still out, please get
those to me today by noon. We have to get the ballots printed and
interviews scheduled. I have contacted several students who have apps
out but have not received word back from them. We will have to pull
their name from the prospective ballot and interview process if those
aren't turned into me by today.
Thanks!
Dana