[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 2 09:11:01 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Thought I'd better mention that due to rising costs, our cash price for
meals to the public and students has gone up to $6.25.  In spite of the
.25 increase, it's still a great deal, as you get your main course and
sides, salad bar, drink, dessert, and everyone's favorite soft serve ice
cream if you want.

The new EOSC calendars are out, good until July 2012.  (Check out Mr.
July 2012, by the way.  It's our own Dougo in the radio station.)  Tune
in and listen to his show from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Mon. thru Friday
at www.radio.eosc.edu for lots of great music, entertainment news, local
news, public service announcements, advertisements from some of our
wonderful area businesses, and more.

There must've been a glitch in the emails yesterday, since the menu I
sent out first didn't arrive until after I'd sent out a redo.  I noticed
the same thing with Doug's email from the radio station.  His was sent
early, and didn't arrive until he was ready to sign off the air.

Our menu for today includes:
          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
          Fresh spinach
          California blend vegetables
          Green peas
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, have a piece of yummy Chocolate Cake!

Keep cool,
Rhoda    8-)