[Eoscstudents] Weight room opening

Lindy Morgan lnmorgan at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 12 15:06:53 CDT 2011

  The weight room in the gym will be opening, starting Monday, August 15
from 7pm-10 pm.
It will be open Monday-Thursday 7pm-10pm. Except on game nights. It will
be closed.

Please use the front doors to enter.
You *must *have your student id with you to be able to use the weight room.
When you finish with weights put them up where they belong.
We will have a someone working and if they see miss use the equipment or
are disrespectful any anyway, you will be asked to leave and will not be
allowed to return.

If there are any questions you may contact me at 918.465.1732

Lindy Morgan
Administrative Assistant to the Athletic Director