[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Aug. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 12 09:03:37 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Too bad about the Mud Bowl being called off yesterday.  I'm sure that
left a lot of students disappointed.   I understand it is only postponed
and will be rescheduled for a day when the weather isn't as threatening
as it was at times yesterday.  The danger of  lightning striking
students while engaged in outdoor activities is not to be taken lightly.
  I told Dana they were probably afraid after the rain yesterday that
there would be TOO MUCH mud and they might lose one or two of the
smaller students in it.  We wouldn't want that!

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out today to long time Eastern biology
instructor, Mr. Bill Albright.  He's a really nice fellow and I hope he
has a great day!

I saw Lindy Morgan's email giving the weight room schedule and just
thought I'd say that if someone wants to get in shape by lifting heavy
things, I have rocks at my house that could use moved...   And we've
usually got heavy bags of dog food that need moved for PAWS.  That would
definitely give someone a workout!

Don't forget if you're interested in the Theatre, there will be a
Community Theatre meeting at The Gallery on Main Street across from
Adelita's, tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 p.m.  Come get acquainted with
everyone and see what it's all about!

Our menu for today includes:
          BBQ ribs
          Corn
          Tator tots
          Baked beans
          Macaroni and cheese
And for dessert, have a luscious piece of Orange Cake with Cream Cheese
Frosting.

Have a great weekend,