[Eoscstudents] Your Eastern Account Information

Jeff Weems jweems at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 11 13:46:54 CDT 2011

Attention Students:

To determine your account userid's for Blackboard, Webadvisor and email,
please visit Easterns website at http://www.eosc.edu

Please do not assume your UserID is your first initial/last name, since in a
lot of cases this is not correct and causes unnecessary confusion.

To  lookup your Blackboard & WebAdvisor userid:

>From Easterns main page click on Blackboard Info Page link or follow the
link below:

http://www.eosc.edu/academic/blackboard/blackboard.html

Please perform the steps under What's My BlackBoard User Name.

Your default password for Blackboard is:  Your Date of Birth in MMDDYYYY
format.

Your default password for WebAdvisor is:  The last 4 digits of your SSN.

To look up your email account:

Student email address may be found in the student directory on our website
or by following the link below:

http://www.eosc.edu/directories/studdir.htm

Your default password for email is the last 4 digits of your SSN.

Thank you,

Jeff Weems

Jeff Weems

Chief Technical Officer