[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 17 09:21:51 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Looks like another warm day on tap for Eastern Oklahoma, but with some
chance of rain which should cool things off a bit (I hope).  Coming back
from the orthodontist at Poteau yesterday, my daughter and I actually
got rained on a little.  For quite a way it looked like there was rain
in the distance, but as we got closer, I thought it was turning out to
be a mirage.  It took me by surprise when raindrops actually began
falling on the car!  I keep hoping for the last of these 100+ degree
days, but that's not happening quite yet.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to EOSC custodian Carolyn Prock,
Bookstore Manager Ali Martinez, and long-time Eastern instructor, (now
enjoying retirement), Mr. Maurice Hawthorne.    I hope they all enjoy
their big day!

Our menu for today includes:
          Baked ham
          Steamed baby red potatoes
          Macaroni and cheese
          Green bean casserole
          Broccoli spears
And for dessert, have a delicious helping of Chocolate Delight!

Have a great day at Eastern,