[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 18 09:57:19 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Get ready for the Mud Bowl!!!  As of now, the messiest event, (and
possibly one of the most memorable and fun for students), is scheduled
for 6:00 this evening, in the area behind the football field, after
having been postponed from last week due to the weather.  Keep your
fingers crossed that it cooperates today!

And if you're not ready to go rolling in the mud, there will be a
Latimer County Arts Council meeting this evening at the Gallery on Main
Street, also at 6:00, for anyone interested in the arts, and promoting
them in the Latimer County area and schools.  We welcome all interested
parties who would like to get involved with our mission.

There will be an EOSC Staff Council meeting this afternoon at 2:00 in
the Library Conference Room.  Anyone interested is welcome to attend.
I'm sure we will be discussing the upcoming picnic, along with various
other issues.

Our menu for today includes:
          Salisbury steak with brown gravy
          Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
          Peas
          Corn
          Boiled cabbage
          Bread
And for dessert, have a piece of luscious Lemon Cake.

Have a great day at Eastern,