[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Aug. 19 No Cyber Cafe Today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 19 09:22:53 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

If you're energetic, full of Mountaineer spirit, and dream of becoming a
Mountaineer Cheerleader, grab your pom-poms and get over to the
Fieldhouse today between 4:00 and 6:00 for Mountaineer cheer tryouts.
This could be your big break!

The Latimer County Arts Council held our first meeting of the school
year yesterday evening, with a very promising turnout of old members and
new.  Eastern's own Theatre director, Melissa Lee, was elected
president, replacing Ruth Brelsford, who insisted on stepping down after
holding the office for several successful years.  She will however,
still be a working member of the council, and has generously volunteered
to continue helping with program bookings for the local school
programs.   For anyone intereseted in joining the group, our meetings
are held the third  Thursday of each month at the Gallery on Main Street
at 6:00 p.m.

There will be a book signing tomorrow from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., also
at the Gallery, for the book The Lamb by Mena, Ark. author Kevin
Atchley, and illustrated by local artist Jeanie Barbee.   Come buy the
book, and meet the author and the illustrator.  More detailed
information on this is available on the front page of this week's
Latimer County News Tribune.

Our menu for today includes:
             Shrimp
             Fish