[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 25 No Cyber Cafe Today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 25 09:32:19 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I was very glad to see Don Hickey's email about the progress in the
paving going on on campus.  I kow everyone will be relieved when it is
complete and all roads are open again.  I can also look out my window
daily and see the progress on the new lighting project in the clock
tower area, which I understand will also extend down the sidewalks.
That will dress up our campus and be a safety feature as well,
especially for Cafeteria and Maintenance workers who have very early
schedules and have to cross campus before daylight at times.  I've
noticed it's getting darker earlier in the evenings, too, so this will
also benefit students who have evening classes or go to the Fieldhouse
for some exercise in the evenings.  The recent addition of spotlights on
our new Eastern sign at the front of our campus has made it look
especially good at night, also.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Allen (Big Al) Kendrick, our
Assistant to the Director of Operations on campus, and Cafeteria Cook
Becky Martin.  I hope they both enjoy their big day.

Employees, don't forget to get your waste paper in the Shred It bins
today!  This is pick up day, and we need to get our money's worth out of
our bins.

Our menu for today includes:
          Burgers
          French fries
          Roasted sausage, peppers, potatoes and onions
          Catalina blend vegetables
          Green beans
And for dessert, try some delicious Chocolate Oreo Dessert.