[Eoscstudents] Freshman Orientation Surveys

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 25 17:09:36 CDT 2011

To all freshmen:
Please return your completed Orientation surveys to Jennifer Labor in the Scholarship Office as soon as possible. If you do not know where her office is, please bring them to me and I will see that she gets them or call me and I will give you directions to her office. These were included in your OLS bag information packet. We need those turned in quickly. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Dana
--
Ms. Dana Lewis
Administrative Assistant to Dean of Students