[Eoscstudents] Menu for Week of Aug. 29 to Sept. 2 No Cyber Cafe

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 29 10:18:23 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

We're trying something new with the way I do the menu starting today.
LaDonna wanted me to do it once a week so you'd know in advance what we
plan on serving on a particular day, (barring any changes we may have to
make in the meantime).  Let us know what you think.

Don't forget if you signed up in the Cafeteria for the blood drive, it's
today, so don't forget your appointment!

Campus birthdays for this week include:  Gwen McMillen of the Human
Resources office, and instructor Julie (Davis) Collins, who are both
celebrating today, and Trisha White of the Business Office who will
celebrate her birthday on Thursday.  I hope all you ladies have a great day!

Monday's menu:
       Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes and gravy, Green beans, Corn, Baby
carrots, Hot rolls
       Fast Food:  Pizza
       Dessert:  Fresh Apple Cake

Tuesday's menu:
       Pork chops, Mashed potatoes and gravy, Fried squash, Peas,
Cabbage, Hot rolls
       Fast Food:  Chicken fried Chicken on a bun with Waffle Fries
       Dessert:  Assorted pies

Wednesday's menu:
       Sweet and sour chicken, Rice or Baked potato, Egg roll, Oriental
veggies, Corn, Hot rolls
       Fast food:  Hamburger with fries
       Dessert:   Cookies

Thursday's menu:
        Cube steak, Mashed potatoes and gravy, Broccoli with cheese
sauce, Fried okra, Blackeyed peas, Hot rolls
        Fast food:  Steak melts
        Dessert:  Peach Cobbler

TGI Friday's menu:
        Chicken alfredo, Baked beans, Coron on the cob, Veggie blend,
Garlic bread
       Fast food:  BBQ sandwich and potato wedges
       Dessert:  Cheesecake

And as always we'll have our wonderful Salad Bar, (prepared by Yolanda
DelRio), with an assortment of goodies to tempt your taste buds!

Be advised, the menu may change without notice due to the availability
of product, but we'll do our best to stick to what we have posted.

Have a great week,