[Eoscstudents] PBL Meeting This Thursday

Tia Kelley tkelley at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:12:04 CDT 2011

 Greetings everyone,

Just a reminder that this week we will be holding officer elections for PBL.  The meeting will take place in Mitchell 201 this Thursday beginning at 12:00 pm (noon).  You can even  bring your lunch if you want.

 If you are interested in being an officer, please come and if  you are not interested in being an officer, please come.  We need your votes for the election process.

This is a casual meeting and once elections are done, we will decide as a group when you would like to hold future meetings, such as once a week, once a month, what days and times, etc.

Mrs. Smith and I look forward to working with you all in revamping this club.   Mrs. Smith and I will be meeting over in the Student Union near the Cyber Cafe for one more recruitment push this Wednesday from 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm.  Feel free to come by and check in!

If you are unable to attend the meeting on Thursday and would still like to hold an officer position, please let me know by Thursday at 11:30 a.m.  I will be sure your name gets on the ballot.

The officer positions available are listed below:

President

Vice President

Secretary

Treasurer

Reporter

Historian

Parliamentarian

I am looking forward to a fun year!!

Mrs. Kelley

P.S. There were a couple of names on my email list that I could not make out, so please, tell your friends to come just in case I missed them.

--
Tia Kelley
Business Administration Department Chair