[Eoscstudents] New Student Support Services Tutor in McAlester

Kathy Howe khowe at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 14 09:14:23 CST 2011

Student Support Services has recently hired Chelsye Deaton as our new
Professional Tutor for the McAlester campus.  Chelsye is very knowledgeable
in math and science and we are very happy to have her working for us in the
McAlester tutoring lab.

Chelsye's schedule is as follows:

Chelsye Deaton - Dev. Math, Algebra, Trig, Modern Math, Zoology, Chem I,
Biology, Nutrition, Anatomy, Physiology, Statistics, Spanish, English

M:  12:00 - 4:00

T:  12:00 - 3:30, 7:30 - 9:00

W:  1:00 - 7:00

TH:  12:00 - 3:30, 7:30 - 9  :00

Dr. Blanchard is also volunteering his time again this semester to help
students with algebra.  His schedule is as follows:

M T W TH:  5:00 - 7:30

The McAlester campus tutoring lab is located in the Clark Bass building,
room 208.

Kathy Howe

SSS